Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Remember What I Said About THEM Lying?

And remember what I said about crazy religious shit?

Ok. The refutation of the charge that Sarah Plain and Dull wants that extremist crazy bullshit fake science of so-called "creationism" taught in schools? The spin on that is that she did not SPECIFICALLY say she wanted that topic taught. However, she said she wanted the kiddies to be able to engage in the debate?

(Now I have been trying not to use the f-word, but here I am gonna. You have been warned.)

Someone tell me. I dare you. 'Splain to me the fucking difference between
(a) teaching an issue in a classroom, and
(b) allowing the debate of that issue and an opposed issue, at the same time, in the same classroom?

Now I did not go to Catholic School but I know the Catholic School Nun's Rule, enforced at dances.

The Nuns insisted on being able to see "daylight" between the bodies of the boy's and the girl's bodies.

Now why do I bring that odd bit of triva up here? Because there is no daylight between:

(a) teaching an issue in a classroom, and
(b) allowing the debate of that issue and an opposed issue, at the same time, in the same classroom.

Fucking liars.

It is disturbingly ironic. If that crazy extremist gets elected and happens to end up as POTUS (because some other freak tard gets some Message from God and Instructions to help her get there faster), I could very well be in postition to say something I could not envision, a mere two weeks ago.

If that crazy person ever becomes POTUS I could find my self thinking and saying, I miss Plastic Turkey Man. At least he was more than less faking that shit.

She is a true nutter and a (intelligent, cunning and dangerous) rube.

I will say it plain and clearly now. I would rather have 4 more years of Bush than her merely being a heatbeat away from control over my country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites