Monday, September 08, 2008

I am soo sick and taard of the Rube-X Chick

I am sick of looking at the deliberately frumpy looking rube. Ya I said deliberately. I read some quote from her today where she admitted she is deliberately cultivating that frumpy school marm, 45 years out out date, crappy look. (Makes me wonder if the voice is really her too? If as a child she started sounding like some auntie or gamma, or whether she got flatter and more midwestern sounding as a result of her college days in Idaho. Anyway . . . )

Shame on all them dumbassed Republican women who have been swooning over that circa 1960 look. And that is not the sleek Chanel inspired Jackie O., circa 1960 look. That is the frumpy secretary/vice principal look.

Haw, haw!

Anyway, here are a couple of women folk that I think are way hotter.




Presenting the Lovely Wilson Sisters, AKA Heart, who were justifiably miffed for the misappropriation of their intellectual property.


I know, the Wilson sisters are attired in mid 80's wild thing garb there. Hell, that vid is 22 years old, ya know. Anyway, after the frumpy secretary look, I am missing some good old fashioned wild rock chick styling.

Yar!

Get on with your bad selves, Heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites