Saturday, September 13, 2008

Of COURSE I want to see Palin and McCain's campaign go down in flames and infamy.

I am a loyal Democrat. I think the GOP party platform is unamerican and unconstititional. I think that all Republican politicians are at least indifferent to the possible result of running the Federal Government into the ground, if not are actively trying to make that to happen. Wait. New analogy. They are as happy to see the Federal Government wounded and lame, like a wolf shot from an airplane by some trigger happy rube with a shotgun. (And with in the last 20 minutes I saw a clip of Reagan saying,"Government is the problem." I agree it is the problem when Republicans are in charge.)

But anyway I say that to re emphasize the point that it really ain't personal to me.

It is just (political) business.

So that being said, it is time for me to not only say how I wanna see their campaign go down the toilet, but I am going to guess how it will, if it will.

As much as I think Palin is a plainly crazy person who practices an insane, cult-like form of extremist religion that I consider extremely dangerous, I don't think it is going to be a vid of her speaking in tongues or some sick, weird, insane Pentecostal thing that will be the last nail in the coffin. I think it is going to be something on the level of multiple and believable incidents of racism/ethnic bigotry. Do I have proof? Hell no. This is not an accusation, this is me predicting what I think is going to bubble up, in the next few weeks.

And I will go one step further. I expect something juicy to emerge from her time in Hawaii.

I mean hell. Who goes to Hawaii to college and doesn't finish there?

There is dirt there. I can feel it in my bones.

Well I can HOPE it, at least!

Edit to add:

Singularly DUMBEST thing thing said by a Palin fan, this week.


"The liberals are wanting Palin to be in constant hostile interviews because they don't want her to campaign or prepare for the debate on Oct 2."

My reply?

So the liberals want to keep Palin answering questions from hostile jounalists, to keep her from being prepared for the debate where she will have to answer questions from hostile jounalists, actually?

What a moron. Not Palin, but the Palin fan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites