Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Temptation is Sooooo Strong . . .

to go political here but I will try to resist . . . at least totally giving into the pull of it. Now maybe what I said to one of my co-workers at work?

Maybe that will push the envelope but not bust it open???


Well Ya -- that might do it as I am not even trying to answer the question, but I am merely trying to ask the right question.

Ok Here goes.

Now we were talking that mess in that . . . . .

naaahhhhh getting too close to politics there.

Instead I will merely mention that lovely Katie Couric was broadcasting from Amman Jordan today.

I had no idea that as many as 1,000,000 Iraqis got out of Iraq and specifically to Jordan (in exile.) Oh and them are the more than less affluent 'fugees. the broke-assed 'fugees gotta go to either Syria or Eqypt.

Ya got to be able to pay your way in Jordan.

Ok, now that is not EXACTLY political now, is it?


Oh, but the stuff about the Iraqis is not important. Katie is! She looked sexy smart hot in a dark blue suit, and the turquoise silk "Tee" peeking out from between the lapels.

Meow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites