Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Bonus Extra Sentimental Post

Ok . . . this past year has not be AWFUL but most nights for me are dull as I am usually not doing what I WANT to doo but am just tracking the minutes.

ANYWAY

WAYYYYY KEWLLLLL

Tribute concert tonight for JT. And if you are some Young-In or just brain dead I mean JAMES TAYLOR!!

I am not even going to get into all the performances I saw heard so far -- Sting, Bonnie, Dr John, Taj Mahal, BRUCE. But I am talking about the last segement with (praise her saintly self) Carole King doing "You've Got A Friend."

Now that was the one that caused Sweet Baby James to slip back stage and on stage to finish off the chart with Carole.

I cried. I am not the least bit embarassed to say. And since no one else was here to hear me murder the harmony, I can't even be embarassed by that.

Hey I do not apologize for getting sentimental for that.

I hope they do the Brazilan one tonight. Oh and where is Leyland Skylar (playin bass?)

Steve Gadd is there behind the drum kit.

Oh Ya good stuff. I wish I wish I wish I was there for the taping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites