Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Suffice to say . . .

I had an unpleasant and totally unnecessary encounter with the exact sort of trash I was talking about before, in my last post.

And before I go further, I apologize for being redundant but . . .

why do SOME fucking assholes not know they are fucking assholes?

I have met assholes who were totally aware of their asshole-ness and embraced it. Them are the one that I can suffer. But it is the shit for brains, "I can't be a bad person cause I am me," thinking motherfuckers I can't stand.

I just wanna scream at them, until the power of my voice makes them melt.



Oh and changing topics, yes things I like about my life. I like going to work.

Not in every way, but for the following reasons.



(a) I go into NY City (yea!)

(b) I see people -- I mean actually see & hear them.

(c) I see all these different looking, sounding people (I would have to kill myself if I were around the same sort of people day after motherfucking day -- that is HELL, damn straight skippy!!)

(d) And then I actually get to work and even if I can't flirt in the workplace, if I am lucky I get a little flirting from the women in the office.

Hey - - I don't need sex, but I at least need to feel like an above average attractive male.

Can't get that feeling on the internet, not dealing in text at least. Text wipes out all the things that make men men and women pretty and interesting.

Again, I apologize for repeating myself but hey, that is what I feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites