Sunday, June 25, 2006

Week-end Wrap Up.

Not a totally horrible week. Not a smashingly groovy one either.

I am feeling fairly ok I think, mebbie.


I am not terribly stressed. Not enough to break my run of not smoking at the least.

As of tomorrow, approximately 6:15 pm I will have been cigarette free for SIX WEEKS.

He Haw!

Opps, I am supposed to do my next step down in dose of the nic-o-tine patches. I will decide tomorrow if I will go ahead with the step down from 14 mg dose to 7, or stick with the 14 for at least one more week.

Honestly right now I am leaning to staying on the 14 mg dose for at least one more week.

Like I said I am not terribly stressed this week.

that doesn't mean my week was not MUTHAFAWKING Un-Necessarilly and heionously stressful.

That only means that as I am typing here now, I am not fucked up.

Ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites