Monday, May 22, 2006

Aw, Hell. It has been a week. Guess I should

say something.

So here goes.

I have officially gone for a week without smoking a cigarette (thanks to the patch.)

I basically quit as not literally but figuratively, I felt my self DYING.

Which is to say, literally, that I got used to a certain low level of discomfort in my lungs, and that was getting worse.

Maybe what I said first really was literally true?

Anyway, enough of that.


Strangely however, I think I am gaining clarity of mind even if my lungs still need time to heal. Oh I said strangely as even if I have had extended moments of clarity, I really am not UP to saying much of anything else tonight.

Oh well. I will find something to say by the weekend, no doubt. Little doubt. Aw hell doubt away. Who knows really?

And if I don't get to it, happy and safe Memorial Day to all, particularly our Vets.

Uh Rah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites