Monday, May 15, 2006

Make No Mistake WORLD. I'm On to You!!

Yes I know you think your twisted little game is going to work.

I am telling you . . . not a chance.

You can surround me with affable idiots (or the unsufferable kind, or a mix of both). You can Dumb Down the public discourse to the level of junior high school cafeteria gossip. You can try to Madison Avenue my ass. (Ha on that one. I am too old and too tired to even TRY to be cool, I know I be Old School!!)

You can try to spindle and warp the meaning of the word TRUTH into "TRUTHINESS," and even if you get millions and millions of folk to buy that crap, I will not budge!

You can try to bullshit me, but I know better (BA in Theatre and JD degree? Ya think you could ever bullshit me? I am a double expert professional!)

You can show me stats and evidence that most of the people on the planet will not only eat shit with a spoon, but ask for a second bowl.

Sorry I don't play that nor do I eat that.



I am not lowering my standards for you, you Shitty World.

YOU, WORLD, HAVE TO RAISE YOUR STANDARDS FOR ME!



OK I said I had given up rants, and even if that sounds a little like one, that was technically not a rant. It was a more of a challenge to the world (and I employed the literary technique of personification of the World, which even if arguably is a living sort of thing, it is not itself sentient.)

I just started off the week in a mood to challenge the World's Idiocy and frightening low standards. I can't blame it on Monday. But is the moon still going to be full tonight?


Nah, I checked. La Lune will be (92%) Waning Gibbous tonight.

Ok I just must be in one of those moods when I can not bear to suffer any stupid shit.

More so than usual, I recon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites