Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Oh, for a muse of fire, who would ascend the brightest of Heaven's invention . . .

or, barring that, a firehose, tapped to a top of the line pumper fire truck, that would allow for the hosing down of the internet, and wash the scuzz and scum away.

Well, if I wasn't composing on the fly and had my thoughts organized, I might be able to make a wee bit more of coherent thought, and vamp on the idea of "too much ego," of "just plain assholes," but I am not that prepared.

I will merely say this for now.

EVERYONE on the internet is NOBODY SPECIAL.

Except for those who are stand out, special assholes.

That is a lousy claim to fame. Being the king (or queen) of slime and rudnes ain't a thing to be proud of.

What ever happened to real wit? What ever happend to integrity? What ever happend to the idea that the best way to show one's superior mind was to speak and act is if butter would not melt in your mouth, rather than the less noble reputation of having a hell mouth for one's mouth.


OK. let me wrap up for now.

World (I am adressing the widest audience here) stop acting like assholes!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites