Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Am I feeling Obligated to Post?

Sorta.

Not that my brain is ever without thought (I will leave open the matter of worth), but I am still not focused on anything . . . well not anything I have not already riffed on yet.


Let's try another chorus and verse on liars.

Here is a great quote I just heard on the TV show I am sorta watching right now, called "Criminal Minds."

The genuine Native American, while confronting the little Anglo Saxon chicklet who has been sucked into some twisted Native American based cult, and has been spewing to him some totally bogus and inaccurate "Apache" babble says:

"You are using words you don't even understand."


That is a great observation, and has wide application.

There are too many people out there using words they do not understand.

I will leave it there, for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites