Friday, July 14, 2006

Things I like About My Life

But before I get to that, first the thing that is BUGGIN' ME!

I made the step-down from the stage II, 14 mg nic patches down to the 7 mg patches. Shit! Hell! I feel the change, in a large and unavoidable way. I am tempted to get a box of the 14 mgs and go back to that! As I was saying to folk on my job site; I quit the smoking after more than 20 years -- my entire adult life, and if I have to be on the nic patches for a whole year, NP. I am better off still being addicted to the Nic and/or still on it, as long as I am not smoking.

I basically quit smoking (minor exaggeration here) because I felt myself dying. I have not smoked in two months. Goodie Goodie. BUT . . . . this is my last chance. I know if I go back to smoking, I will not last 10 years. Might not even last five.

Oh now where were we?

Hell, I have gone long enough here. I will do the other topic later this weekend I believe.

Mmmmm, I still have one 14 mg patch here . . .

I am saving that bad boy for tomorrow. I will be doing a full shift on Saturday at the workplace and will want the boost!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites