Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Sneaky People

Nope, not going to be a long one (and I have skipped a day or two; sorry to dissapoint.)

I am going to just vamp a bit on the idea of sneaky people. Yes, we all know some people who are fairly, if not mostly decent (acceptably decent), but now and then they run a scam, or try to "Get Away," with some crap. I am not talking about them. Those are normal, if flawed (and that is what makes them normal, among other things) people.

Instead, I am talking about people who are habitual scam artists, routine "players," the kind of people who's minds spin for hours just about every day, thinking about some way to get some advantage over others, or at least use others in some underhanded way, for their own sick amusement. And when they get called on their deceptions, ploys, and knavery, they LIE LIE LIE, and blame anyone else but their own sorry selves . . . for their own sneaky, mean, underhandedness.

I am talking about the kind of people who, no matter how they look in real life, make you think that under that facade, they too-closely resemble the character Gollum, from "Lord of the Rings."

People like that SUCK so BADLY!


Yes, it is supposed to be the season of forgiveness, and all that, but some people deserve, only, to get a big hunk 'a coal in their stockings this year. And I mean the low quality shit!


And I add . . . I am not talking about politicians (SWEAR) but if it seems to fit in your eyes, dear reader, I am not going to expend any more energy to convince you otherwise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites