Thursday, November 10, 2011
- Name: Abstentus
Well, the last time I took the Jung-Keirsey Personality Test, the results informed me I was a Counselor Idealist. I normally would say it was my cynicism that led me to Law School. But yes, somewhere in the back of my mind, there still is a battered, hammered, starved, exhausted, nearly-fully defeated Idealist, that hopes for the day when he can regain what strength he formally had, if not thrive. I am not a "People Person." I am definitely "Wonky." I despise stupidity and moreso, deliberate ignorance. I despair the chance that either our Nation or the Whole World will ever get out of the seemingly-suicidal spiral of sinister and senseless suffocation of souls. I am prone to excessive alliteration and wordiness. I strive to restrain my baser nature, and give way to the Angels of my Better Nature, but every now and then, the Angels lose the battle. I truly have no use for phony people, or false heros. I abstain from what is known as the "Cult of Personality." I may not be from Missouri, but I believe, seeing is believing.
- So She's A Hot Mess. You Say That Like It's a Bad...
- Na Na Na Na Na Na, Today's Your Birthday.
- It's Odd When a Wing Nut Makes Sense . . .
- Silly Person Ann Althouse Caught Being Silly Again...
- Can I Be Sick of the Story, and Intrigued at the S...
- Cain. The Insane Darling of an Insane Party.
- The Sinister Cynicism of Republicans on Race.
- Enough Already!
- Yes I Did Fall Off The Edge of The Earth. Sorta.
- Been There. Done That. Didn't Get the T-Shirt.