Saturday, October 29, 2011

Yes I Did Fall Off The Edge of The Earth. Sorta.

Was working on yet another MBS related case. Learning more and more about what is (was and to a certain extent still is) wrong with the finance industry pleases me on some weird level. I do wish I understood the technical aspects better. But I really never learned the math. That's what I need -- a crash course in investment finance math. Anyway . . .


I am happy about the Get Pat Buchanan Off MSNBC campaign. I don't think I signed the petition. My last bit of Internet advocacy was typing a fresh and not part of some campaign letter to the Ombudsman uf NPR for the cowardly firing of the opera show host. I think. But back to Racist Pat. Ya. Anyone who follows me here knows that as I define racist, Pat is definitely within my definition. And my definition is basically driven by the UN def at least as far as equating ethnic hatred with purer race hatred. And the hatred need not be consuming or even warm. All you really need is sense that your people are better than the other people. Shit. Think Herman Cain. All you really need is to think that there is something wrong with that ethnic group of people even if you are a member of that people, to be a racist.

And that reminds me about the campaign I really want to see. I really want to see Herman Cain publicly identified as a racist and treated as such. I honestly think that is a great part of his appeal to the GOP base. But for the fact he doesn't look like them, he seems to think like them. Mostly. That Niggerhead Rock episode? He backed off that honest offense at that. And those fools gave him a pass.

I really hate the GOP Base. Sometimes I hate them more than the pundits and politicians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites