Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sort of a Follow Up to the Last Post. Al Sharpton Definitely NOT a Racist.

Quote from him, when he was on the Daily Show, last night:

Sharpton told Stewart that he "wouldn't support Cain if he was running against a white guy."


Kudos for The Rev. I am of the same mind too. And this is going to lead me into yet another . . . exposition on Wing Nut Racism.

Wing Nuts have this weird, reality-free way of looking at race, and particularly, race and politics. For example, despite the historic voting patterns of African Americans for the past 40 years, being so heavily Dem. that Black republicans are a scarce commodity? Some wing nuts, and even as recently as the past couple weeks, have been repeating the reality-free lie that blacks voted for Obama because he we black.

No. Ya fucking racist wing nuts. If Blacks have historically voted Dem over GOP at least 90% to 10 %? Shit. How ignorant and racist can one be at the same time?

Adding more the the indictment, Herb Cain has declared he could get 30% of the black vote in the general? Based on fucking what? If Cain thinks he can gain that much of the Black vote, while spewing the same old evil shit that every white GOP candidate for POTUS has been spewing (and we Negroes keep rejecting time after time,) he is under a delusion that is greatly racist. Now he might in theory get a bump. But it won't be anywhere near 30%. Closer to 3% is what I would guess. Much closer.

But now I am going to move away from Cain to someone I used to deal with on a message board. She used to post these vids of some ignorant, but well spoken negro, spewing the same old evil shit that white wing nuts spew and have spewed for years and years. I don't think I called her out for being a racist, cause I really did not think she was. But I did call her out for the mind blowing idiocy of the play. I am pretty sure I said something like, what makes you think that shit is going to sound any better to me coming from a black man? I mean, at that point on that board I was established as the Left Lib who hoped to see the day when the GOP ended up on the shit heap of history, along with the No Nothings, and the Whigs and all the other bad parties and bad ideas who's time had come and gone.

So I ask this rhetorically? Why do white people think blacks are that ignorant? Shit. We did not even flock to the Jesse Jackson camp in droves. We certainly did not flip parties to support that crazy bitch Keyes. Shit. Even Rev. Sharpton did not excite us. Much. As a group. And lastly, we were not the vanguard of the Draft Colin Powell movement. So what the fuck, wing nut bitches? What is your fucking damage?


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites