Sunday, October 23, 2011

Been There. Done That. Didn't Get the T-Shirt.

Ok. So I finally made it down to OWS at Zuchotti Park. And I have seen rowdier Nuns! I kid, but if that is what anarchy and revolution looks like (according to the fraidy pants wing nut pundits and politicians) all I can say to that is, shee-it. I've seen more angry energy from senior citizens on line for the bus.
I'll go a tiny bit further here than I did on my FB page. Since I was just working downtown from mid August to mid Sept. I got more than my usual familiar with that tiny park. And I had been thinking that I hope the truck vendors were not getting fucked over this. But I am happy to report I saw the carts and trucks there on Sat., and I speculate that biddness is-a-boomin' for them! Way Kewl!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites