Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Mrs. Palin's Whine Fest. More Cult of White Right Wing Victim Hood Shit.

Firstly, remember kids. The proper term for a momma grizzly is Sow. But I am going to pull my punch and not call Mrs. Palin a stupid sow. But I will call her less intelligent than a randomly selected chipmunk. Let me get this straight.

P. Obama sent an assassination team against Bin Laden.


Lets the military send drones over the border into Pakistan all the damn time. And jumped on board with NATO, permitting US planes to bomb the snot out of Lybian Forces Loyal to Quadaffi.

And ignoring all that (and that's just the quick tell of it) Mrs. Palin argues that if the tea baggers were domestic terrorists, P. Obama would want to hang around wth them? Again. I repeat. She's less intelligent than a randomly selected chipmunk.

Personally I am going to use the phrase tea bagging terrorists as often as is practicable. I pull the following from the statutory definition of terrorism I posted yesterday (on my facebook page):

"(1) the term "international terrorism" means activities that - - - - -
(B) appear to be intended -

(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;

(ii) to influence the policy of a government by

intimidation or coercion."

And I know Palin's fighting rhetoric with rhetoric. But it's an idiotic tactic, to respond to allegedly insulting rhetoric with batshit stupid, crazy-pants rhetoric. Judged by an objective standard, at least.


Go here for the crazy shit.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites