Saturday, February 19, 2011

Everything Old is New Again. Why Sometimes Independents Make Me More Sick Than GOPers.

I likely have made the point before, if not here, somewhere. Cons/GOPers are fantasy land, delusional revanchists. Revanchists, of course, are backward looking people. They want to regain what was lost, be it raw power, or some fantasy land image of the way things used to be.

Now I could say they want some fantasy land version of the 1950's restored. Wasn't much good about the 50's save that most of the rest of the world's industrial capacity had been bombed to shit, leaving the USA with an artificial advantage in global markets. Oh, and par and parcel of that economic advantage, trade unionism was at it's heights. I say that because here in 2011 a republican dick head of a newbie governor is trying to (and likely will) write a new chapter in the book."How to Bust Unions." (Reagan would be so proud. Ya know who he is. Before being POTUS he was the president of a union. The fuck.) So instead of saying today's con is 1950's revanchist, I will roll back the clock to the middle of the 19th century. If not earlier.

Fuck a duck. What can we do with people that fucking ignorant? I know. I have fought the rhetorical fight against rank a file GOPer for years. These people possess an immunity to cognitive dissonance. Most people are bothered by contradictory thoughts/beliefs that can not be resolved or otherwise harmonized. These fuckers? No problem there. I know some folk might think it unfair of me to say, but I think that is the sign of a shallow mind. I think a mind has to lack depth to pull that trick off.

But now (looking at the clock and thinking I need to play some guitar tonight -- if I plan on finally posting that song I wrote to YouTube soon,) I take a shot at independents/swing voters.

I hate you fuckers.

I hate you for voting GOP.

I hate you for voting GOP in spite of the overwhelming evidence the economic crisis was caused by GOP policies.

I Hate you for shallow, vapid thinking like (and I believe Ann Althouse said this on bloggingheads) voting GOP to vote for "change." (Change from fucking what? From 2 years of the other team trying very hard to fix the shit bag of problems created by the GOP? The solution for better guarding the hen house from the foxes, is to put the foxes in charge? Fuck a duck! I mean hen!)

Looking at the shit that Walker and his fellow GOP minions are trying to (and will likely) pull makes me very angry at the swing voters. Those evil fucks would never get back near the levers of power without you swing voters making it so.

So fuck you very much.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites