Friday, February 11, 2011

Revolutionaries 1, Mubarak 0. The Soccer Match is Over.

But a new chapter in Egyptian society and government begins.

And I can only hope they end up with a more responsible, less corrupt, and more (conventionally, in western enlightenment philosophical terms) free and freedom loving society. But I am seriously anti any thing that smacks of violating Jefferson's Wall of Separation, no matter the religion being in any way exalted or supported. That's the way I roll.


Moving on, kids. What's the difference between a wing nut and a Dem where mentally ill people are concerned?

A Dem finds someone acting or talking crazy, and we want to get them some proper medical treatment.

A wing nut finds someone acting, talking crazy, and they want to give them a radio and or TV show, and or put them in front of congress to testify, or vote them into congress.

Ok. There are two (maybe three) stories driving that bit.

One, I watched that Don Imus thinks Glenn Beck is scary, but loves him, video.

Two, I read the story about Paul the Elder's star witness for a hearing being some insane, Lincoln hating neo secesh trash racist.

And for a third reason, everyone (mostly) at CPAC who is a self described conservative.



Notes: I know Imus is not considered a true wing nut, but he sorta swings that way.

And the source for the video I saw is actually mediaite. And I despise that virtual Yellow Journalism blog, and do not want to endorse it (even if I look at it daily. Go to keep my eye on them bastids!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites