Monday, November 03, 2008

Call Me Elitist, But I Do Not Want Anyone This Stupid In Any Office of My Government:

Palin says her free speech threatened


"If (the media) convince enough voters that that is negative campaigning, for me to call Barack Obama out on his associations," she said, "then I don't know what the future of our country would be in terms of First Amendment rights and our ability to ask questions without fear of attacks by the mainstream media."

Palin Not Understand Difference Between Government Censorship, and Being Questioned by Media.

And this leads to my more than likely last trebouchet (metaphorically speaking) aimed at That Horrid Palin Woman. Just for comic value, think of the cow that gets flung over the castle wall in "Monty Python and the Holy Grail."

She is shallow, more than a little crazy, believes in magic, believes she has special status conferred by God, and basically thinks everyone who does not agree with her should be squashed like a bug.

Forget about that lame "pitbull with lipstick" crack; she is more like a particularly noxious Mafia Underboss in lipstick. Seriously.

But more to the point (well that being a crazy person should be a disqualifier right off the bat, but we have not had the chance to have her diagnosed. She seems very crazy to me, at least,) she does not understand jack shit about the actual job she is running for, and knows likely less about the job she is supposed to be waiting in the wings, and be ready to perform, and lastly, really doesn't seem to know dick about The Government of the United States of America.

How can we trust that crazy woman to fulfill the oath of office, to protect and defend the Constitution, when she is clearly and woefully ignorant of the thing?

Honestly!

I have said it before (maybe not here) and I will say it again. I hope that not only my team wins, and she gets sent back to the frozen tundra, but if there is any cause -- already -- for an indictment against her or an impeachment from office (and there were some interesting and potentially career killing tidbits in the news about her) that it happens and the nation be spared from her. Personally I am betting that if (please please) Obama/Biden wins, and she goes back to Alaska, that contingent of Washington Elite flacks and lawyers and fixers, will quickly retreat back down here, and she will be left, not necessarily all by her lonesome (as people will contribute to her legal defense fund) but with out the skilled defense she has had for the past 8 weeks. And there are some very interesting questions about how her house in Wassila was built.

I haven't done crim. law work in years, and I only did low level defense. Still, I know I can get an indictment out of those facts. And I don't mean a "ham sandwich" indictment. I mean I would secure a real solid case against her.

And like that thread on a garment, I wonder how much will unravel, if we tug on that one string, to start?

And that is to say, yes I think she is every bit as much a crook, as those "good old boys," she claims to have taken on. Ok. I will be kind. Maybe not as much, but still definitely crooked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites