Saturday, October 18, 2008

Still Not Convinced There is a Racist Angle Here?

Still not convinced they are trying to paint Sen. Obama as the stereotype Angry Scary Black Man?

Have you heard about the Robo-calls? Take the two scripts together and they paint Sen. Obama as a terrorist loving baby killer. Could you make up a scarier stereotype of the Angry Black Man? They could not get away with it, that is how close to the line they are now. I mean, ya, they could accuse Sen. Obama of personally planting bombs in between his baby strangling, but even douchebag republicans know they can't go that far.

Well? Correction. Even douchebag republicans officially on staff or contract with the campaign, the RNC, and the first circle of official flacks, hacks and spokespersons know they can't go that far.

Now that I have actually had a moment or two to think of it, I wonder how rank and file republicans are discussing this, amongst themselves?

I suspect it is very revolting.

Getting back to the campaign, though. As excuse less and vile and vulgar this racist hate mongering tactic obviously is, I do have to wonder:

What else do these racist scumbag douchebag hate mongering right wing monsters have up their sleeves?

I am not even going to speculate out loud here, but I will say the following. Actually, cancel that first thought -- I have one I think is more salient.

I recall seeing on some message board some really awful racist republicans saying things like they resent and will resist the pressure to back off Sen. Obama on account of any racism accusations. I think that twisted racist philosophy is not only behind the "Team Maverick," ploys but also is behind the rank and file's nasty, ugly acceptance of, if not enthusiasm for, these truly hateful racist lines of attack.

What kind of person gets off on that shit, I ask you?

I only hope they are a small and powerless section of the GOP, because if they are still a statistically significant bunch, things might get more ugly than they have to in the next almost 3 weeks. I will just say it now and get it out of the way. Even if parts of this election season has made me proud to be an American, other parts have just plainly sickened me.

There. I said it. Oh and speaking of sickening things? That Horrid Palin Woman's "Pro America parts of America," shit?

Please, send that piece of garbage back to Wassilla and let her lead the Alaska Sccesh Party up there. There is no room for that sort of sick talk in Mainstream National American Politics.

I was already revolted by her "small town America" spew, but she has gone way too far now. Singing the praises of small town America, and thereby doing a back hand slap at urban America is itself one kind of ugly. But cranking it up a few notches and separating the two into Pro and since they are not being described as pro, Anti American parts of America? Talk about vile. Talk about being a bigot. Talk about being totally out of touch and (how did I hear it on the radio yesterday) not fit to hold the office, and /or do the job of VP. Is this woman running for VP of only part of the country, or what? What a small, bigoted, vapid, thoughtless, and ugly-minded creature she must be!

And to end this screed on a more positive note, there is a reason Joe Biden is a Senator, and I am just some sometimes fuming citizen; he can play the game at that level when I can't. His gracious and polite acceptance of That Horrid Woman's qualification of her hateful "Pro America parts," quote was quite masterful.

He is a smooth one, that Joe Biden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites