Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Why I Can't Give Props to That Horrid Palin Woman for Her "Apology" for the "Pro-America" Backhanded Slam Against the Rest of America . . .

She hasn't apologized enough, or sufficiently sincerely (as she has been spewing that small town bias and bigotry crap since day one on 'Team Maverick.' )

So lady. What the hell do you mean, anyway?

Are you some (oh no . . . a pig reference is coming -- L'wdy No!) human version of the pigs in Orwell's "Animal Farm," who change the message from all animals are created equal, to some animals are more equal than others?

Are we supposed to believe you, when you say you did not mean what you actually said, over and over, using superlatives to describe one subset of the whole, thereby implying, explicitly, that the other subset or subsets are inferior?

Can you actually speak English?

Well, we have heard you use words from the English Language, but do you know the meanings of those words, and how they are supposed to used to deliberately communicate ideas?

Well?


I am going to force myself to re-watch/re-listen to the vid (as the article is rather thin, and I did see a clip of this last night on TV.) I want to be clear in the cause for my criticism and disdain.

Palin CNN Interview

Hell. It is in the last minute. She twisted the occasion of the stump speeches, and the veterans (and others?) reaction to the singing of the national anthem into how they "get it." What do they get? According to her, that demonstration of emotion is evidence that the audience gets how important it is to elect 'Team Maverick.'

Now what that line of bullshit has to do with the fact she has been selling the 'YEA, Small Town America is the BEST,' line of bullshit she has been spewing since day on on the trail? Well that totally escapes my notice.

Whatta load of bullshit.

Ok. I really WANT TO curse up a storm against that Horrid Woman. It would give me great pleasure to do so, but I will first call her:

ABOMINATION.

And then I will say she reminds me of Reagan. No. Guys. Wait. Clarifying, I react to her "Act," in the same sort of way I did to Reagan. I totally hated his act. I totally can not stand her act. They are not the same act, but both acts come across equally shallow, trite, and jejune, when not being merely witlessly lame.

But I can see how some Americans fall for that shit. Cornball, corn pone, corny assed shit does not work on me. It is like nails on a chalkboard to me; just plain revolting.


Forget about the image of Caribou Barbie Frontierwoman. Watch this video and then imagine her alone in a room with Vladimr Putin.

He'd have her over a knee and would be spanking away at her ass quicker than the grandpa dude in a spanking fetish video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites