Monday, October 20, 2008

Ok. So Could These Racist, Right Wing, Hate Mongering Sacks of Shit be Any Worse? Ya! That's Not the Point. Point is

can the level of Racist, Right Wing, Hate Mongering Shittyness they have already shown be excused or condoned?

Not by any decent people I say.

Link for the video (the embed did not fit in the space.)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/20/muslim-mccain-fans-confro_n_136203.html

These self appointed anti Islamic shit bags don't get the obvious; they are every bit as awful (short of killing people) with their bigotry as the (on the rare occasions they remember to parse their vitrol and bile) Islamic extremists they pretend to oppose.

In keeping with my policy to give props where due, kudos to the others for chasing the bigot away. That gladdens my heart. It still troubles me that so many bigots like that hate monger not only believe they have a safe home for their bile and venom in the GOP, but that too often, it seems, they actually do have a home there.

But again, kudos for the GOP anti racists there. I hope the solid genuine anti racists can finally and for the first time, be the voice of the GOP. I am not holding my breath, as . . . .

Did ya hear Limbaugh on the Powell Endorsement? Talk about a racist piece of garbage, Limbaugh (but we knew that about him, already.)

Not that I am patting myself on the back -- I was only picking the low hanging fruit, but unfortunately I was totally dead on correct about how some of these Republican Douchebags were going to go batshit on Gen. Powell for endorsing Sen. Obama.

Shit bags.

No excuse for that garbage, or for these people, I swear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites