Sunday, October 19, 2008

Oh my Gawd, My Golly. Yew Betcha.

I finally really have something complimentary to say about that Horrid Palin Woman.

Her performance on SNL today?

She was actually entertaining and not horrid.

Ok now the bit with the show opening? She really did not have to do much but she did what was required playing it straight, PARTICULARLY working with Alec Baldwin.

And then her turn during the Weekend Update sketch?

Granted Amy Poheler did the real work, performing the Palin Rap, but again I am meaning to give props where do. But Palin did her minimal supporting, but important bits just right.

So does that mean I would ever vote for her for office? FWK NO. But I would not mind her being a member of the SNL cast.


Ok.

That is as kind as I can get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites