Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ok. I am Holding Back Here . . .

Yes, I saw that Horrid Palin Woman's interview (some chunks of it, at least.)

Ohh Noooo! The Horror! That interview with Greta Van Sustern was like watching a really bad lesbian sex scene, with out the sexy naked women, and the sex.

Honestly, I originally typed up some elaborate and oddly somewhat thought-out essay on it, but I am going to be brief here.

She is a bullshit artist, and not even a good one. Nope, she is not as bad as old Scotty McClellen was, he of the perpetual deer-caught-in-headlights, look. But she has a long way to go to be an Ari Fleisher-caliber liar and bullshit artist. I rank her actually somewhere between the average Limbaugh loving Ditto-Head, Hannity-Insanity Fan, or Savage Nation Minion, and any one of those intellectually-lacking Right Wing Extremist Infotainers.

In other words, she came across rather dull-witted. And to my mind, that is just more of the same from her.

Nope, I never mean to say I believe that Horrid Woman is really stupid, as in the can't function at the level of a Wal Mart cashier level, stupid. However, I am saying that she seems not really much more intellectually adept than that.

But enough about her.

I have had a thought in my head since the victory of last week. Some people on my side of the fence are getting ahead of themselves, declaring the Right Wing Extremist Infotainers, like Hannity, and Limbaugh and Fox News, generally to now be marginalized and no longer relevant.

Stop that shit! Stop it right now! First remember what the Republicans are abject failures at:

Governance!

Now remember what they are good at:

Being vicious, hateful, shit flinging monkeys. And when they are out of power, that is all they have to do. So be ware. They are back to the place they feel most comfortable; on the outside.

In other words, hold fast, and do not let your guard down. The election may be over, but the Administration has not yet begun, and we have a long way to go and a lot of ducking to do, as those monkeys are throwing the shit already.

Ya know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites