Saturday, November 08, 2008

Giving Props Where Due

(I sorta have been fighting an urge to post about the more insane things the more demented of the extremist Republicans have been saying . . .)

Who would have thought that Elisabeth Hasselbeck would be the voice of reason, post election, particularly as she has gained more press coverage for her (I will be kind here) excessively enthusiastic support of "Team Maverick," than at any other time, save the fights With Rosie O'Donnell?

Without reservation or qualification, I commend her.

I took great solace and comfort from her story about telling her daughter, no one lost, every one won. It was a victory for us all.



Aww. And Well done. And I plainly say, Joy could have chosen a more gracious joke there, I will admit.

Hell. Since I am in the gracious kind of mood here, I will even give that (**EDITED** trying to be nice here) Sean Hannity the little bit of props earned. I was listening to the end of his show, yesterday, and he did say more than once something about how he hopes Pres. Elect Obama succeeds -- on account of the whole it being bad for everyone if he fails, thing.

Ya, it is not really that great a sentiment, but I have been peeking at his rabid minions' loopy postings on his message board.

Compared the the vulgar, demented, and in more than a handful of cases, outta there damn minds Republicans over there, Hannity is acting like a Friggin' Prince (as an Old School Jersey Boy or Girl might say it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites