Thursday, November 06, 2008

I Told You All She Was A Crazy Person.

(Trust me, I know it when I see it!)



Here is my dilemma, as I have known from day one she was a nutter, yumpy, and would be as dangerous a head of state as a one-armed, one-legged blind epileptic would be as a helicopter pilot.

On the one hand, if that crazy incompetent magic-believing delusional nutter becomes the titular head of the GOP, they obviously deserve her. If they want to follow Batshit Crazy Caribou Barbie and she leads them into the frozen Tundra for forty Years, ok, fine. They all can hunt moose and live off lichen, for all I care.

On the other hand, That Dangerously Horrid Woman has already come closer to the levers of national power than is acceptable. I do not want to encourage any scenario where she gets half that close ever again.

And before I go off on some tangent, let me just wrap it up succinctly. She can be the leader of the GOP only if she takes the party off to increasing obscurity. I read where at least one rather intelligent commentator/pundit suggested that the GOP likely would not learn their lesson here, that their culture war, hate-mongering, divisiveness, character assassination, ideologically-driven, moral and intellectual bankruptcy did not help them. The lesson of an Obama/Biden win is that America REJECTED all that shit. The commentator predicted, however, that they, the hard core bunch, would not learn the lesson, and would just double down on that nasty hateful shit next time.

And if they want to swim in that shit, am I going to stand in their way?

No way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites