Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Ok. That Horrid Woman Seems to Have Dropped The Race Bait Shit . . .

(Watching a live co appearance rally, now.)



She is talking now about the economic mess. But her solution to the economic mess?

"Drill Baby Drill."

And the freaking crowd is chanting it.

Have we become a real life version of a zombie movie?


Grr, and she is back to saying noo-cue-lar.

I get this much. For what ever reason some people like her act. But it just wears on my nerves like nails on a chalk board.

(*yecchh*)

And now she is quoting the Reagan canard about the shining city on the hill?

I think I'm gonna get sick!

And re McCain's part? Most notable is the crowd. It is acting like a mob. The number of times I hear shouts from the mob is unusually high. And it is that scary violent feeling sort of shit. I have no idea what they are saying but it ain't supported by kindness and good will toward men, that much is true.

Between her and him and the ugly mob? It is like a pep rally at

Drunken Crazy Thug Junior High.



Ain't that cute the crowd is chanting "No Bama." (NOT!)

Where is that Kevlar order? I am feeling naked here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites