Friday, October 03, 2008

If I Ever Need Someone to Spew Whopping Streams of Bullshit on My Behalf, I want Susan Molinari.

She gets the award (so far, based on my consumption of media) for sincere delivery of an English Ton of Bull, on behalf of That Horrid Palin Woman.

Now most republicans are thugish and contemptuous in their delivery. They telegraph the fact that they do not respect the native intelligence of the audience, nor the truth.

But my girl Susan?

Here is the stinky bullshit line.

"How many people in this city can hold their own in a debate against Joe Biden?"

Um, Mon Chere? that is the point. If all you can do is not end up as a grease stain, particularly when Joe Biden is holding back on account of the not wanting to beat up on a girl thing, and all you can do is not get murdered?

That means you lost the debate, and should go back to the minor league.

I mean, did anyone hold Hillary to such a low standard?

If you need the low standard, you don't belong in the big game.

Hillary, love her or hate her, is a big game player. That Horrid Palin Woman? Not only not so much, but apparently according to herself, her running mate, and the campaign staff and surrogates? She is way outta her league.

You betcha (*wink*)


And I say again. I really can not stand the "Crazy Lady," act. Puts me in mind of those ladies who hang out in the parks, feeding the flying rodents (aka pigeons), and talking to them in some crazylady unmusical, unreal voice.


**************************

EDIT TO ADD

************************


The pundits and commentators say, and I agree, that McCain is going total toilet, full-on Thug Douche Bag, from here on in.

We are going to to see despicable, horrible, nasty, foul campaigning from the republicans on a scale that likely has not happened in the country for over 100 years.

Ya'll ain't seen nothing yet.

My prediction? How bad is it going to be?

It is going to be so bad that we will not merely see Karl Rove make some sharp, but measured and bipartisan criticism of Team McCain.

We could very well see Turdblossom himself projectile vomit at the rank pestilence of McCain's tactics.

Well ok. Not that extreme, but I would not be surprised to see Turdblossom say something like,
"Shit that is so low I would not even go there."

Remember kids, the general stuff you can get anywhere, but that last nugget? Ya heard it from me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites