Monday, September 29, 2008

I am NOT Betting My Last Dollar on it. But . . .That Horrid Palin Woman? Will She Make it to Her Debate?

Here are the scenarios.

(a) in a stunning game-changing move, Palin is OFF the ticket. I have seen the essay where the conservative lady writer BEGS that McCain dump that Horrid Palin Woman off the ticket. Just about all the political junkies have. I am big on that idea happening right before the debate (and I have already said that I want to see Incredible Changing Veep gag from the McCain Circus) as that is a two-fer. It gets rid of that Horrid Palin Woman, to start, and is the perfect excuse for her not to show up to the debate, being not on the ticket anymore.

(b) She calls in sick. I would not be surprised if they come up with a totally unbelievable reason to skip/postpone/cancel/ avoid at any cost the debate.

Here is why.

Now did you read what I said about That Horrid Palin Woman being so stupid that when Katie Couric pointed out the hole Palin dug, pointed out the pile of dirt, and handed Palin a shovel (only stopping short of saying, "You really need to put the dirt back . . . NOW!") I called that 'performance' a special kind of stupid.

Something tells me that is her 'tell.' That is her 'tick.' That is just what she does when she is cornered, and knows she does not have the right answer, or even a good one, she babbles like a baby. And that is a habit she does not have enough time to unlearn, as she clearly does not even have enough time to cram all she needs to know about national and international affairs, to not look totally ignorant. Now if she really was up on the issues, it is (or would have been, as of early last week) possible a good acting coach could help her with the really bad nervous habit and embarassing behaviour. But she would have to be one hell of a quick study to learn that much control, in a little over a week's time.

Now yes, I would say, just based on probability as much as I can guess, the debate will go on.

But if I really wanted to play the prediction game, I am going to predict at least three times that that Horrid Palin woman ends up babbling like a baby.

Shit. Let's make it four. I'm feeling very good at my prognostication regarding that Horrid Palin Woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites