Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Ok, so I am not really going to set the night on fire with this one. I am a little . . .

conflicted.

Now I could describe things at work (STOP STOP RIGHT THERE!) Ok, there has been a ruling by the judges and WORK shit is off limits, as I am (mercifully) home now. So skip that as a topic.

Oh ok. I could go on another tear about racists, generally, or the particularly odious ones I keep finding on the hannity.com forum. Ya, like the twit who asked the question,"Why are racial insults worse?"

I shit you not. Now some folk just really don't get it, like just don't get what it is to be . . . other than a member of the dominant racial group.

Then you got the real retards who don't even get it that

THEY ARE MEMBERS OF THE
DOMINANT RACIAL GROUP
IN A NATION THAT IS SO RACIST
THAT ONLY 44 YEARS AGO, THE
FEDERAL CIVIL RIGHTS LAW
WAS NOT LAW YET!


But I need to move away from that. Don't need the agitation, to be clear.

Instead I will say . . .

Damned FINE weather we had today. Outstanding. Now I have (not so much verbally but more by act) declared Spring to be here and Summer to be only a wink and a nod, away:

I took the plastic down over the AC unit and test fired it. Oh I still got some testing to do (fan mode only. Let me grab the remote). Ohh ya baby!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites