Monday, April 16, 2007

I really ought to just drop the subject . .

I think maybe that the attention I have been paying to not really the Imus Broough ha ha, but perhaps to the more rabid and hateful apologists who have slimed out of the woodwork, has me riled up some.

Like I said in my last post, I used to fight these hate mongers all the time on the net. I don't bother anymore. However, that does not mean that they do not get to me still.

Anyway, the urge came to me, based on my non-too-original observation that when it is all said and done, and stripped of the bullshit wrapping, all the apologists are advocating for is HATE SPEECH. Don't let their crap about "Freedom of Speech" fool you one minute. What these people are trying to protect is the right to hate and not be punished by the marketplace, for embracing and promoting hate.

Charming (not.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites