Friday, April 13, 2007

Why Do (some) People ## DELETED ##

Ya I was in an ass kicking mood last night.


Looking at what I posted yesterday made be feel like I was channeling the vitrol of some vile critter.

Changing topics, not all that much (as if you wanna clue why I was so wound up and wanting to kick ass . . .)


I really really hope my temp job from hell finally ends this month.

Next time I go on a tear I might not do it on the basically safe (as in this shit is all fake ain't it?) digital turf of the internet.


There is one ray of hope for me, next week. My coworker, who drives me crazy with his craziness, will be gone for most of the week.

YEA THAT.

I need a spell of low to no stress.

And very soon I hope to be taking that very long vacation, that I really really need!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites