Sunday, March 25, 2007

Hey! Goodie! I do have something new . . .

(that ain't technically political.)

Here goes.

So I have been watching a video of the most recent Bill Maher show, and there was this putrid pundit, this minion of Satan (AEI tool; same thing, in my view) pontificating, and more-to-the-point, bullshitting and flat-out lying his demonic ass off. Anyway, the thought occurred to me that the best way to deal with such a servant of evil would be to say something like this:



"You are lying there. Or bullshitting. Doesn't really matter which. I resent that. I ain't your damn friend and I will not put up with that shit from you. I really don't care if you don't like my tone. TRUST ME when I tell you, DO NOT DARE try to feed me shit and pass it off as if it were a chocolate layer cake."


Ok so I do get wordy sometimes. I did say that in my profile right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites