Thursday, March 22, 2007

I am so FRACKING tempted to Go Political . . .

(fyi, Frack is the Battlestar Galactica stand-in for my favorite Eff-Woid) but I am going to try to keep with my record of going to the borderline, and pulling back.

THIS IS SOOO FRACKING HARD AS THE TEMPTATION IS SO FRACKING STRONG!

Ok I think I have pulled myself together.

After all, there is something that I think is so much more important to my life than whether or not we have Honest Moral Government (not that we likely ever had such a thing, it is just that recent events seem to be a NEW LOW.)

And what is more important to my life?

Hotties!


How about this trio of steamy brunettes?

(Works for me! Love them more than I love nasty, tricksy, dirty politics, for sure!)








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites