Saturday, March 10, 2007

Aww Crap!





I was trying to copy paste this chunk from some other site that well-described my current thoughts and feelings about American culture and the doom that awaits us all ( my pessimism).

But the code was harsh and I could not carry it over, so instead I am FORCED to go POLITICAL.


OK . . . this is me getting POLITICAL again, for the first time in months and months.

Given the choice between flirting with a pretty lady or discussing politics, I much rather flirt with the pretty lady.


Flirting is FUN.
Politics sucks (and I say that as a former playa in the game.)


Anyway I will leave it there. Now someone point me in the direction of the pretty ladies I can flirt with, please?















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites