Friday, March 23, 2007

Tough Call, this week . . .

for the "It is not POLITICS, it is HUMOR," feature.

Steven Colbert's "button on your balls and impeach the President," bit had me rolling, even if he missed the obvious follow up to the sub-joke about how the democrats could reduce Bush's popularity like Clinton's was, by impeaching him.

Shit, Bush's popularity is so low that impeachement could give his popularity rating a 3 point boost (back over 35% for the first time since . . . forever! Sympathy points!)

Instead, Jon Stewart's follow up to the Bolton interview -- his telephone-play with noted and respected historian Doris Kearns Goodwin, does, to my mind, take first prize, this week.

I don't think I can do an embed here, as all I gots is the link.

Go for it, here:



http://www.crooksandliars.com/Media/Download/15553/1/TDS-Bolton-PostGame.wmv

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites