Sunday, April 29, 2007

Third Attempt, here.

I just can't find the right note, the right chord, the right key here.

So what should I say??


I know! A false choice. Yes, I know that in the course of a debate, a false choice is exactly that:

FALSE!

But I am going to use that chord for the limited purpose of setting up some statement by myself, and since this is a one way message, it is fair to do so. Anyway, here are my false choices.

If right now, I had the Djinni before me offering me two choices (well not taking either would count as a passive, tacit third) and one was,

have EVERYONE in the world Love Me,

and the other was,

have EVERYONE in the world be nice to each other,

I'd choose the second, without hesitation. Honestly. For me, it would be rather tiresome to have the whole world love me.

YECCH!

I can only handle a small social circle anyway, and not that I am mean or hateful by default, but for the most part, I want most people to just leave me the hell alone.

Now as far as my small ciricle goes, ideally? Ya . I am definitely a big fan of the deeply connected sort of thing. I rather be tight with a small group than deal with a throng. Screw superficial shallow socializing, except as perhaps wallpaper is to a room as opposed to the furniture and other furnishings. Wallpaper is afterall, just the background of a room. The furniture and furnishings are what you actually use for actual support and to add context and meaning to your time in that room.

Ya. I would make the world live in harmony, as the old Coca Cola Jingle goes, instead of choosing to be the center of the world's attention.

That would be more hellish than few things I could imagine (that do not involve actual physical pain.)

Ok. That is my thought of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites