Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2007's Promise, and Reality (till I fix it)

I am not even going to get into the details about how crazy the work place is these days, but I will say this much:

I was talking about walking off the damn site, having been there less than an hour, today.

Time to start doing something about eliminating the petty and the stupid out of my life. I am getting WAY too old to deal with juvenile shit (unless I happen to be around actual juveniles.)


Ok, that being said, I REALLY need to find a happy thought about now.

Here goes:






Yes, you were likely expecting some pic of some woman I find to be attractive. Now this is not only a cruise ship, but the Queen Mary II. Oh, that is the one that is top of the food chain; I am not getting on this boat until I have many thousands of dollars to spend on luxury.

BTW . . . I LOVE luxury!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites