Sunday, December 31, 2006

Almost Nearly Last Parting Shot Time

Ok, now what was my favorite part of 2006?

Looking at pretty women.


What is likely to be my favorite part of 2007?

Looking at pretty women.


Hmmm . . .

You might be thinking that out of all things, I might like looking at pretty women best. And if you are thinking that, you are not far off the mark! It might not be the most favorite thing, but it is way high on my list of favorite things (particularly, On-Line.)


Ok. I am not going to leave my year end message there, on the matter of my close-to-single-minded bias in favor of pretty women. I will go one step further and to a more . . . generally germaine point.

Beyond what I have said in the other N.Y. threads, I am wishing for a saner and safer world for all, for next year.

I hope that covers a lot of the territory that needs covering.

Ok good. Now as that is said and done, back to business as usual.

Presenting Ms. Zeta-Jones:





(How come it has taken me this long to post a pic of her? NO EXCUSE!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites