Thursday, December 14, 2006

I started this blog, with delusions of Pseudo-Intellectual Grandeur,

and sadly went down the shallow road, straight to the slimey gutter of Partisan Politics.

I got over that shit.

Then I got lost in sociological and other academic topics (among other brain drippings.) And lately I have been focusing on what I like BEST (didja hear me? I said BEST!!!) Pretty Women!

But hey, time to revert back to a little commentary.


Oh shit. I had something all typed out, but it was way too political. Let me find something else, hmm kay?


Ok I will skip trying to remember what ever I said at work that my table neighbor thought was smart. Instead, I will go for some quotes on friendship. Here goes:


"When you choose your friends, don't be short-changed by choosing personality over character."

W. Somerset Maugham


"When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."

Wayne Dyer


"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude."

Timothy Bentley


"Where there are friends, there is wealth."

Titus Muccius Plautus.


"Whether it's the best of times or the worst of times, it's the only time we've got."

Art Buchwald

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites