Thursday, December 21, 2006

Jumping The Gun. About New Year's

Hmmm, now I have been thinking about this a few days, and I am ready for NY post #1.

Have I learned anything important this past year?

Not really.

I might have learned that I have a higher threshold for insanity, inannity, and insubstantiality.

I still really can't stand any of that shit, but I have learned how to NOT bug out totally against them when suffering them.

Oh, and I suppose I have learned I have a higher threshold for some of my other "pet peeves" than I once believed. But I still despise pettiness and petty people. Life is too short for shit.

Really.

I am not likely to have more years ahead of my than are behind me. I do not want to waste a single minute more on stupid petty shit!


Beyond that?

Oh ya the most important thing I learned this year:

I LOVE ocean crusing!

Other than that? As we Old School OG Jerseyites say . . . . fuggedaboudit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites