Sunday, September 04, 2005

Rehnquist Struck, Vacated, Expired

But I am not going to go off on that tangent (but I will say reading his opinions gave me more headaches than my Law Professors likely did, back in the day.)

I am instead going to go off on the blatant hypocrisy of the Right, concerning Judicial Nominations.

They accuse opponents of nominees of being partisan and political.

However they support nominnees based on those nominees being "Good Conservatives," rather than something like . . .

IddaKnow . . .

Being Fair, Neutral, Dispassionate, Apolitical Arbiters of The Law, who have no AGENDA?



So how is it they don't get it, that they are no better than the opposition, as least insofar as being

Partisan Political Hacks?


Well you know how some people labor under the illusion that their own farts do not smell.

I guess that goes far to explain that congnitive dissonance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites