Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Alternative Plans

In a discussion about The IRAQ Debacle, I twisted to make the point that has been on my mind a lot lately, above and beyond the nearly 2,000 dead Americans, fatalities of the Live Game of RISK, the Neocons have been playing for the past few years.

Yes, I have been thinking about THE MONEY!

Curren't estimates put the cost of Bush's Bloody Folly at some two hundred billion dollars.

In that discussion, I came up with the following:

Hell, give me only 100 billion dollars and I can rebuild the Island of Atlantis for you, set it up as a democratic show place/vacation destination/and High Tech Research center. And I can turn in a profit for ya, to boot!

Granted, I was vamping there. But think about it. What could the government done with only 100 billion that could have bee more PRODUCTIVE, leave alone two hundred billion?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites