Friday, September 02, 2005

Everybody Smack that Bush

Yes, if the lack of coordination and LEADERSHIP in the face of the worst natral disaster in about 100 years does not prove to the Bushies that the Emperor Has No Clothes, what is required?


Does Bush have to betray the planet to Aliens?

I can hear the excuse makers already:

"He means well. Stop being a Bush Hater. Oh, and watch out for the blue haired alien on the right. Ya he is very quick on the draw with his laser-whip."


Anyway, so much Bush spanking is going on right now even from CONS, that I will be brief.

I will just publish my idea for my next Statue of Liberty T-shirt.

This time she says:

Either you are With ME
or With BUSH.

Make the Right Choice
This Time, Damnit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Low Carb Ketogenic Diets said...

So this is a blogg. I'm just out blogg surfing and telling everyone about my new website and blogg. Please stop by and leave a comment they are always welcome. code music myspace

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites