Saturday, April 16, 2022

Don't take it personally, bitches.

 I am getting increasingly tired of other motherfuckers sharing of their opinions.  My long time joke has been:

"The internet.  Where people who don't know what the fuck they are talking about go, and prove it."

And lately I am thinking about all the pseudo intellectuals.  Between YouTube vids and similar vloggy shit?  The internet is lousy with pseudos.  I mean you John McWhorter, and Glenn Loury.  And your little dog too.  Coleman.


Granted.  I can barely stand podcasts.  And the quality of the average opinion writing is like Mardi Gras vomit, mixed with pig shit.   My description.  So it should surprise no one that my thought of the day is if I ever meet any internet pseudo, I will try not to directly insult them.  But I will want to ask them a rhetorical question:

"Is it possible you are not even half as well informed as you believe, and as well not even half as intelligent?"

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites