Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Let Us Not Go Too Far Down the Road. Maybe Just a Little Bit.

 


So I saw a tiny bit of a vid of the contrarian black guys from Blogging Heads on You Tube.  They had a chat on the cutting edge topic:  can blacks be racist?  Of course they said yes. I only got a minute into the vid, just in order to confirm that predictable for a black contrarian, fact.

Now before I go too far down that road, I am trying to be better about just letting people be wrong.  That is in line with my prime life directive to minimize agitation.  Despite the fact the world is so fucking agitating.  

Anyway,  at this point I honestly think that, and I also try to avoid absolutes.  I try to be a more honest communicator than those guys.  But I believe they both are greatly, even if not exclusively, seeking the approval of white people.  I could go long on that.  But.  I looked at the comments to the video.  And what did I find there but  a shit load of approving comments from admitted white people.

It is what it is.

But let's take a quick trip, not too far down the road. All the following words have different definitions, even if some are more related in concept than others:

prejudice, racism, chauvinism, intolerance, bias, bigotry.

I will stop there, as my point should be made already.  Many puny earthlings fuck that shit up out of ignorance.  Some do it deliberately to cater to an audience.  Personally  I like best the definition for racism that is included in the United Nation's

International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination

"1. In this Convention, the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life."


Merely saying mean shit, when one is not at all part of the power structure, and by that I mean in the in group, is at minimum prejudicial and intolerant.  But it is not racism in the real meaning of the word.  Now the debate can rage forever that if a black person in America has some hate for white people?  They can be called a racist.  I am not going to fight and die on that hill.  But since during the past year I have shifted my focus to white supremacy (greatly, but not only because of useless, sideshow distractions like the professors' chat on this nonsense of a topic, which of course enables and is complicit with the white supremacists.)  I am going to say  the question is pretty much irrelevant.  Except for what I said in the parenthetical part.  These guys keep on breaking what I have repeatedly called the first rule:

Thou shalt  not help the  white supremacists.

And they keep on doing it.  They have a right to be wrong, though.  And I ain't gonna change their minds, even if they read this.

It is what it is.



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites