Monday, August 09, 2021

Selling Out, Being Bought Off, and Just Being a Whore.

 

I am going to call this little shit a whore.  Not to be a name caller. In various professions, such as mine, doing gig work is often called whoring.  You do shit only for the money.  And Shapiro's bed of money remark is proof enough he is a whore, and proud of how successful he is at it.  Does he really care about his positions on issues?  He sleeps on a bed of money!  Who cares about values and morality and integrity.

To sell out or be bought out requires having some values and standards, and softening ones passion for one's beliefs.  

Personally.  I don't think I could sell out as a progressive.  If I ever got rich it would not be from selling out my passions and beliefs.  And I would pay my taxes with out complaint.  And as long as I don't sell out, I can still condemn the status quo.

Just because I manage to improve my finances doesn't mean shit is perfect;  that I will rest from fighting the status quo.

Oh.  That little shit Shapiro actually attacked Nance for doing well under the status quo.  Way to show what really matters to you, you self centered, selfish prick.  All of us are not as selfish pricks as you and your fellow conservatives.  Some of us are not only more concerned with the well being of the rest of the tribe, but as well, we are not as easily bought off.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites