Thursday, February 18, 2021

Shit I won't say on FB even if the bitch unfriended me already.

 No loss, really.  I knew she was a Republican.  But she did not engage me in my sort of constant posts calling them evil, and racist, and shit.  But apparently she was reading all the posts. Took them all personally.  Particularly, the all Republicans are racists, stuff.  We will get back to that.  But first!


What triggered her, was my remark that Rush Limbaugh did more harm to the USA than OBL.


And I did not flesh that out.  I did not even go on about how Rush normalized the grotesque as a if not the defining value of the GOP.  How grotesque Rush directly lead to grotesque DJT.

And she unfriended me before. I made the direct association between him and the cancer that killed him.


So the racism thing.  I say sometimes but not always.  If one is a Republican.  And one doesn't like it when people like me paint all Republicans as racists?  Don't get mad at me.  Get off your ass and work on purging your party of the racists.  Don't support the racists.  Don't excuse the racists.  Don't defend the racists.


Now for the part I will not post on FB.  

(I deleted the original shit.  If ya missed it ya missed it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites